You can review and select project to apply for by clicking the "Browse Projects" tab in the top left of the page.
Applying to Projects:
- Click the "Browse Projects" tab in the top navigation options
- Set your filters or search for the projects that you want to view
- Click on a specific project that you want to opt into
- Click "Start Survey" in the top right to fill out the qualifying questions and opt into the project. If you are not logged in you will be prompted to log into your Respondent account or create an account.
- Complete the qualifying questions
- Click "Submit"
Once you've submitted your application you will see a success message which let's you know your percentage of qualification:
Search Projects and Filter Projects
In the left hand side of the Browse Projects tab, you can filter projects by compensation amount, by project time, or by remote/in-person projects. For compensation and time, you can drag the minimum and maximum amounts along a sliding scale.
- Filter by Compensation - This lets you set which projects fit into the compensation range you want to receive. The compensation (also known as Incentive) is that amount you will be paid for your participation in the project (less our fulfillment fee). All prices listed for Compensation are in USD.
- Filter by Project Time - This is the total estimated time it will take to complete a project. This includes any pre-project work set up by the researcher, the interview (or project/survey for unmoderated projects), and any post project work.
- Remote vs. In-Person - This lets you filter if you want to participate in Remote Projects or In Person projects. Here's a bit more on In Person vs. Remote projects.
Above the main project list, there is the option to search the projects. You can search by a specific project name, a keyword, or the location of the project (e.g. "Accounting" or "Miami")